Tuesday, May 6, 2008

McGaffney

I received this email from a friend from high school over the weekend and just loved it!!

My little girl, Ella, has been coming home from daycare and talking about her new friend "McGaffney" for several weeks now. Since I have heard so many crazy names over the years....I just figured that someone had named their child that. It was not until last night that I finally understood what she was saying. SHe started talking about "McGaffney's" baby brother Tommy. Then it hit me. I said "Ella...are you saying Mark Anthony?" SHe said "yes mommy...that's what I said". It was so cute. She was talking about your babies. And she said that they had a sister that looks just like their mommy too becasue she has seen the sister when mommy comes to pick them up. Sooooooo----funny!!!! I thought it was cute and would share that with you.
Talk to you later!!!
Heather


Heather and I were in colorguard together. She was a senior when i was a freshman. 1992-1993 school year. It is amazing how I can remember Heather jumping on the bed at guard camp like it was yesterday, and now our kids play together!

No comments: