Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Smo's to the Rescue!!










This weekend while at Lake Lajoie, I had more help with my kids than I think I have ever had in my entire life!!


That help came in "Smotherman Form". http://www.thesmothermanfamily2.blogspot.com/


Everytime I turned around, Rosie and/or Izzy were there, holding Tommy, changing Tommy, asking could they feed Tommy, walk Tommy, etc. They even helped Mark Anthony find his bike once or twice.


Lacee has several Smothermans in her bible classes at church, I have had the priveledge of subbing for several of them throughout the years, and getting to know the parents as well.


I find myself addicted to her blog, and wanting to mimick her parenting ideals in my own home.


Families like this, that put their faith, their childrens future, the big picture of it all, in such great perspective are why I love our church home and the type of people I long to spend time with and see my children learning from as well.

No comments: