Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tomorrow is surgery day

tomorrow morning, we have to be at lebhonuer childrens hospital at 6 am for mark anthonys surgery.
i have worried myself to tears today over the heart murmur issue. i called the ent performing the procedure, and his regular pediatrician, and several friends.
all the docs, and all but 1 of my friends, say it is nothing to be concerned about and that i shouldnt worry.
so, with a ton of prayers and huge hugs and kisses....we will have a successful, uneventful surgery tomorrow morning, and be back at the hotel tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for all of you.

Amanda said...

We are praying for Mark Anthony!!

Love you!
Amanda

Unknown said...

thanks girls!!! i really appreciate you!!

Michelle said...

am I the 1?