Thursday, May 31, 2012

Welcome back to me!

Welcome back to the blog world, Gretchen. I finally found the time and the want to to sit down and figure out my password and be able to sign into my blog! Almost 3 years later! Redic, I know! Oh well, better late than never, right? So I am really looking forward to getting back into blogging. I have alot to say and not alot of people to say it to. So hopefully I'll connect with some friends, new and old, through this blog and we can share the good, the bad, the ugly, the gross, the funny, etc etc. Since 2009, our family has moved into what I hope is the home we live in for a long long time. Been here since July 2010. In August of 2010, we had a new son, Peyton Knox. We call him Knox. He will be 2 this August. Lacee will be 14 and a freshman in high school this fall. Mark Anthony will be 7 soon and will go to the first grade. Tommy will be 5 and hopefully in the local pre-k class at the elementary school we send our children to. Mark is still a sgt for the local police department, and I am still a stay at home mom. I also provide childcare in my home for other sweeties while their mommys and daddys work or further their education. We have a pool in our backyard!! =) hip hip hooray! and even better, we opened it for the first time this year! It looks like a storm is upon us here, so I am gonna sign off for now! I'm gonna have to relearn how to post pics and fancy up my blog a bit...

No comments: