Saturday, February 28, 2009

circus









a few weeks ago, my friend kasey called me. she had been given free tickets to the circus in memphis and invited me and my kiddos. i decided not to take tommy, as i knew he would never sit remotely still long enough for that.
so mark anthony, lacee, me, kasey, noah, and carli (one of lacee's bffs) headed out. we got there about 5 minutes after the start time, but that was ok b/c apparantly there was a misprint in the paper about the start time, so we were earlier than alot of people that came!
we stayed for the first half and thru the intermisson. the kids enjoyed it, the only bad part was there were too many human acts and not enough animal acts to keep my wild child interested. he did ride an elephant, which totally blew my mind because he did it all by himself, no one he knew rode it with him!!
after the circus we went to chucky cheese to eat and give the boys a chance to run off energy before the ride home. it was super packed, but a really nice chucky cheese. not just games, but tons of rides. mark anthony loved that part. lacee and carli and noah loved the games part the best. everyone but carli and the adults slept on the way back home. it was a great day with friends!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot to include the part of the trip where you got a ticket in Oakland!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

oh gosh...you are right. i did forget that part!! lol. maybe i'll take a pic of it and post it too!!
i am going back to court with it, and how funny is this....my court date is on april fools day!!!