Sunday, January 13, 2013

40 by 40

40 things I want to accomplish by my 40th birthday
Which happens to be Jan 17, 2018
1. Spend at least a month in Germany with my hubby, my kids, and meeting/bonding with my family over there.
2. Be able to have conversations in German.
3. Loose and keep off 100 lbs.
4. A week in Hawaii.
5. A week in Mexico.
6. Learn to swim without holding my nose.
7. Be caught up on scrap booking.
8. Run a mile without thinking I am facing certain death.
9. No longer be living paycheck to paycheck.
10. Swim with dolphins.
11. A week in NYC.
12. Disney World.
13. Six Flags over anywhere.
14. Have perfect teeth.
15. Have long thick amazing hair extensions.
16. Learn to dive off a diving board or side of pool.
17. Visit the Chesley's in Utah.
18. Have a circle drive in the front yard.
19. Have at least half the trees in our yard removed.
20. Have our pool heated.
21. Lasik eye surgery.
22. Be an RMD or higher in my company.
23. Be a regular charitable giver.
24. Sponsor 10 children on the local Angel Tree program.
25. Sponsor 10 children on the local Country Christmas program.
26. Be addicted to drinking water.
27. Not be addicted to caffeine.
28. Have a gorgeous flower garden.
29. Full body massage.
30. Go with my family on a mission trip.
31. Serve in a soup kitchen with my family.
32. Tattoo with my children's initials.
33. Take a week long trip with each of my children, separately.
34. See my hubby take a week long trip with each of our children, separately.
35. Have my lips plumped, but not crazy.
36. Host a Halloween Party for Adults.
37. Host a Luau for family friends.
38. Have savings accounts with at least $1,000 for each child.
39. Have savings account with at least $5,000 for Mark and myself.
40. Not look or feel like I am actually 40 years old.

No comments: