Friday, January 4, 2013

36 before 36

I've never done a bucket list before.
Never actually set down and wrote out a list of things I wanted to accomplish in a certain amount of time. Its not that I haven't had dreams, I've always been a big dreamer. I've just never believed in myself of my circumstances enough to want to write them down. I have a new outlook now. A new sense of hope and of ability. A new determination to change the things I am not pleased with, and to reach for the stars. I will be 35 this month, so I have decided I am going to compile 3 bucket lists. A 36 before 36 list, a 40 before 40 list, and a before i die list. Lets see how this goes.
36 before 36
1. Take our first cruise
2. Loose 30 lbs (and keep it off)
3. Fully Organize my house (and keep it that way)
4. Keep laundry caught up
5. Learn how to iron clothes
6. Actually keep our clothes ironed
7. Keep the house cleaner (not looking for perfection here, just better than now)
8. Volunteer more
9. Climb 2 ranks in my company
10. Landscape our home (nothing fancy, just better than now)
11. Attend church on a regular basis again
12. Pray before every meal
13. Finish enclosing our carport into a new living room
14. Build a pantry in the current dining room
15. Move Lacee into the current playroom
16. Move Tommy and Knox into Lacee's current room
17. Redo Tommy and Mark Anthony's room into a room for Mark Anthony
18. Turn current living room into a dining room
19. Entertain more guests at our home
20. Get a heater for our pool and keep it open year round
21. Write more
22. Reduce screen time for the whole family
23. Spend more time with friends
24. Floss daily
25. Spend a week in East TN vacationing and seeing family that lives in GA
26. Take my family to a UT football game (GO VOLS)
27. Send more cards
28. Scrapbook again
29. Find a good makeup and use it
30. Read and Study the Bible at least 3 times a week
31. Read personal development books at least 3 times a week
32. Attend community events
33. Begin each day with prayer
34. End each day with prayer
35. Pray with my children more
36. Pray with my husband more

No comments: