Friday, January 4, 2013

Disney Magic

Instead of filling endless packages with toys and gadgets that will end up lost, broken, forgotten, or yard-saled within a year or two, we decided to pool our resources (me, mark, my mom, and santa) for one big gift for our whole family. (My mom is the only grandparent we have left here on earth.)
The kids are thrilled! As I am typing this we only have 32 days before we board the ship.
We are sailing on the Disney Magic, which I have learned is Disney's largest cruise ship. This will be our first cruise, and our family's first Disney experience as well.
This is something we thought we would never be able to do for our children, but thankfully we have joined an amazing travel club and now have the opportunity to expand our horizons and give our children experiences we could have only dreamt of before.

No comments: