Wednesday, April 17, 2013

For this child I have prayed

Lacee's baptism

Linked above is the video. :)
On April 10, 2013 Lacee put Christ on in baptism.  I am so very proud of her and the life she leads.  Lacee has had her fair share life's kicks, but she has overcome them with grace and dignity.  And now with this beautiful symbol of faith and obedience, she has made the most important and best decision of her life. 
I love the fact that she is 14 and a freshman in high school.  Many of her friends were baptized sooner.  I have never held her back from making this decision, but wanted her to come to it on her own, when she was ready.  I love that she is old enough and has seen enough to know how hard life can be as a teen, and has seen the temptations of the world.  I feel this makes her desire to be baptized and serve our Lord even more certain, even more heartfelt for her.





No comments: