Tuesday, April 9, 2013

so much to blog, so little time

yet again, i find myself behind, WAY behind, on my blogging. i really do enjoy the writing, the remembering, the sharing.  its finding, or making, the time to actually do so that i struggle with.
we have been on a vacation that wasnt and a vacation that was, we have lost teeth and made cheer and gained a dog and had spring break.  all of these i want to blog about, as well as the most exciting news yet, that happens tomorrow.
so here goes...my plans to start keeping up with the blog, yet again.
but tell me, when do you blog? do you set aside a certain time a day or week? do you just blog whenever the urge hits? 
i have the majority of my pictures on my phone, but blogging with a full keyboard is way easier than the phone. have you found it best to blog first, then add the pic from your phone to the already published post? or to start a post from your phone, adding the picture then, and then completing the story from the computer?

No comments: